This blog is built to teach the players to play, whether it be a new or old player. With that in mind, the players are the priority, and if anyone has anything specific they would like me to cover or anything in particular that isn't made clear by this blog, please let me know.
My channels of communication include commenting on this blog, the LINE chat app (add and message ID Shootitdown and I will respond asap), or you can email me at xBLAZExZF@gmail.com. Any of these communication systems work, and I'll address your questions ASAP. If it is a question I cannot address or don't know the answer to, me and my team will dive in and find those answers as quick as humanly possible with the resources we have.
Hi, my LINE ID is BMDiaz. Add me please, i want tour help un Z-Fighters.
ReplyDeleteHi, my LINE ID is BMDiaz. Add me please, i want tour help un Z-Fighters.
ReplyDeleteHow to you get team bonus? I use ss goten and ss trunks. I also use evil cell and evil frieza. But no bonus. When I put certain gear on them I get that bonus. Like training gear on piccolo. But not when I team up. Please help
ReplyDelete