First off, I would like to say welcome. For those that don't play with me in other games, Z Fighters, or for those that stumbled across this blog on accident, I would like to introduce myself. I'm Blaze. I've blogged about other games in the past, but my intent for this blog is a little different. In the past I learned from my fellow players and, after the game had been out for years, designed blogs instructing new players on how to play to prevent the games from dying from lack of players, since the new players were being driven out by the ones that actually new how to play. This blog will be different. I will be covering a newer game, Z Fighters, a Dragon Ball themed CRPG game.
My intent in making this blog is simple. There are NO reasonably structured and well put together guides out there for the game at this point. It is a fantastic game, but the game does not do a good job explaining itself and the nuances of the game, the developers are no help with their pre-made guides, and the only other individual out there trying to help is doing it with youtube videos, which, with the amount of content coverage required to make this game stick, proves ineffective for most people (though not all). This won't be based on past players, and the things the new players are taught. This blog will be made from trial and error and diving into the code of the game best we can with limited resources, Stick with me, and we'll adjust strategies, methods, and statistics as the game progresses, as it is very young. It will take time to make things perfect but with patience we should be able to teach the new players to play, and help make a good game stick, while in the process making it simpler and easier to understand and enjoy.
Without further ado, I'll begin with the basics. Thanks for reading.
No comments:
Post a Comment