Pages

Tuesday, October 27, 2015

Communication and Contacting Me

In this game, communication is important in order to find out how your teammates are tweaking their teams, what's working, and what's not working. Unfortunately, the chat system SUCKS. That's why I've been using the external chat app LINE to communicate with my team. LINE is a free app with great features that you can download to talk on. I recommend, if your guild doesn't already have an external chat system, that you try it out ASAP. It helps build your team tremendously. I'd like to make LINE the universal external for Z Fighters. Most games have some sort of external chat, and when it is universal for a game, it makes things a lot easier.

If you have any questions, feel free to contact me on the LINE chat app (ID: Shootitdown). I'm usually available and always willing to help. Alternatively, if you have any information that you've found to be incorrect, contact me at xBLAZExZF@gmail.com.




If enough people add me on LINE, I'll make a universal Z Fighters chat for everyone so that information can be shared and relationships can be formed easier. Let me know if that sounds like something you'd like to be a part of.

1 comment:

  1. I'm having trouble with how team bonuses. I am able to get equip bonus for putting certain gear on certain people but not with team bonus. I'm using ss trunks and ss goten. Also I use evil cell and evil frieza but still not bonus. I get skill bonuses aswell like vegeta with gallit gun. The team one is the only thing I can't figure out. Please help!

    ReplyDelete